3D Magic Regalis
The software can compare and analyze 3D CAD data and the measured work piece at the manufacturing site, and determine whether it passes or fails.
It is user-friendly measurement and analysis software that even a beginner can easily use.
- Multi-assembly support (sub-assembly support)
- 3D CAD and measurement data shape analysis (color-mapping)
- Best fit (specify conditions/3-2-1/factor reference alignment)
- Fit on (best fit without engaging partner shapes)
- Management point creation, measurement and analysis
- Cross-section inspection, cross-section range specification
- Interference analysis (panel analysis by inputting sheet thickness)
- Auto-meshing (polygonization while non-contact measuring)
- JIS standard based GD&T (geometric dimension tolerance) analysis function
- Gap & Flash inspection
- Analysis for level difference between patches
- Report creation (output to a proprietary format in Excel)
- Free-of-charge viewer
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64bit or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update) 64bit or higher
Japanese/English version Microsoft .NET 4.7 or higher require
|Minimum spec||Recommended spec|
|CPU||Intel / AMD dual core||Intel / AMD quad core|
|Main memory *1||8GB||16GB|
|HDD free space*1||4GB or more||8GB or more|
|Graphics card*2||NVIDIA GeForce/Quadro series
(On-board graphics memory 2 GB or more)
|NVIDIA Quadro series
(On-board graphics memory 8 GB or more)
|Microsoft Excel||Microsoft Excel 2010 or later||Microsoft Excel 2016|
*1： Requires hard drive space appropriate to the work load.
*2：Requires the latest graphic card. Please obtain information from the NVIDIA homepage.
There is no guarantee that Intel and AMD manufactured graphics cards will work.