Portable Mill System
At a model studio, displacement can be made freely from frame to studio. This is an authentic NC processor for surface working of clay models with simplified preparation steps and operations.
- The column of the arm is made of carbon, featuring high accuracy, high rigidity and light weight (weight of the main body 450 kg).
- With a special system at the base, the model can be changed in direction and setting on the base plate, without needing help of any technical person.
- With a special system at the base, the semi-automatic measurement with semi-linear stroke range reaches all the surface of the base plate.
- The machine can be set on the base plate in a same way as for setting a conventional layout machine. When setting the standard, all one has to do is putting it on the base plate.
- Easy setting of the axial standard; insert the guide rail pin into the standard groove for a conventional layout machine.
- There are two modes of operation to be shifted easily, motorized or manual operation, according to purpose.
- There is a multipurpose remote control by which it is possible not only to perform almost all kinds of operations, but also to display the coordinates on a miniature display panel. Manual possessing intervention also is possible with a small MPG.
- By the use of a CLAY CAM (option), it is easy to create the NC path rapidly from surface data and STL data.
|However, measurement is possible up to the stroke limit of a base plate in the case of using a semi-automatic measurement mode.|
|Accuracy in machine movement (at 20°)||±0.08mm/axis for each axis|
|Motor drive control axis||three axes, x, y and z|
|Axes to be simultaneously controlled||5 axes in stationary state, and 3 axes simultaneously|
|Spindle power||0.48 N·m|
|Spindle setting direction||0 to 120° for A axis (15° step)|
|0 to 180° for B axis (15° step)|
|Driving speed||RAPID 0 to 10M/min.|
|JOG 0 to 1.2M/min.|
|Processing speed||0 to 5M/min.(MaxF5000)|
|Input media||CD-R or LAN|
|Electricity||AC100V ±10% 50/60Hz|